CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, March 2, 2009

Driving or Flying?


No Limits is coming up in 2 days and my parents and I have desided that I should just fly out. I know I know it's REALLY short notice(not that anyone reading this cares lol) but i love to fly. But really which one is better? Flying is faster but driving is a lot more fun. Comment...
.

3 Lucky-Duckeys:

Rachel said...

just come!!!

Anita said...

That my friend, is a good question. Flying is super fun. I love it. But if your driving with fantabulous people [[like myself...jk]]then u can have a great time!

I was actually thinking about that a couple of weeks ago.

:]

Sarah Ladd said...

It was soo gret to see you Rachel! Love you

I know Anita but which one is better..i kinda like flying better