CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lanmbert's Cafe


















Hello everyone!! I have not posted for awhile so here are some pics of us at Lambert's!! Miss you guys!!











8 Lucky-Duckeys:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey sarah!

member me? email me sometime!!!! genesisdesignld@gmail.com

Laycee J. David
(from campmeeting when we were like, 9)

Sarah Ladd said...

OMG LAYCEE!!!!! what are you up to?!?! where do you live now?

Anonymous said...

hey....

I am living in Banning, California. You look great, btw. I couldn't believe I found you! You look so grown up from my pics of us stuffing our faces with popsicles when we were like 10. lol. (remember drinkin pickle juice in your trailer??!!!) :D I'm not up to much... except school and normal busyness....

Sarah Ladd said...

you really need to put up a blog and some pictures!! i'm living in Missouri now =( are you going to be at No Limits the confrence?

Anonymous said...

No, I've actually never been to No Limits. I wish I were though! :D I don't have a current blog.... Maybe I should though.... my youth groups blog is www.youthalivewired.com and theres pics of me on there. Although some of them are horrible. Another blog with a lotta pics of me is my friend Jess. www.exclusivelybyjessie.blogspot.com check those out and tell me whatcha think.

Anonymous said...

Dude I am totally writing a book on your comments page lol

Sarah Ladd said...

hahaha write away!! you need to make your own blog so i can talk to you!!! =D